Don’t leave a roof inspection until it’s too late!
A roof inspection is important. Without a regular roof inspection, it’s possible to end up needing Roof Restoration or even a Roof Replacement. Getting any necessary repairs done before they become problematic will not only save you inconvenience, it will ultimately save you money too.
A typical roof should last around 20 to 25 years. Sometime during that period, it will likely need repairs and/or a restoration.
Professional Plumbing and Roofing Gold Coast can provide roof inspection reports for commercial properties, body corporate committees, and private home owners.We use cherry pickers and cranes where necessary, so we can perform roof inspections on apartments and low-rise buildings.
A roof inspection is different from a standard building inspection. Building inspections can overlook problematic areas because building inspectors are typically not trained specifically in the correct expertise for doing a roof assessment.
Given the importance of a roof and the costs in roof replacement or repairs, it’s wise to contact a specialist when it comes to a roof inspection.
Here’s some of roof inspection work we can do:
- Ensure a roof has been installed safely, to Australian standards, and correctly in accordance to the manufacturers recommendations
- To investigate causes of water ingress or leaks
- Due diligence prior to a purchase or committing to a lease
- Prior to making Roof Repairs
- To ensure compliance with safety regulations
- To approve architectural design plans for correct proposed construct materials and methods
Contact us for fast and professional roof inspection
We know what to look for when it comes to a thorough roof inspection. Give us a call for a no obligation quote. We operate in all areas on the Gold Coast and can be contacted between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.